Sunday, November 17, 2019

New Chapters

Hello everyone!

I hope you all have had an amazing week! I can't believe its already November, the times flies by so fast. Its starting to get a little cold here, and by that I mean in the 70°s😅🤣 

This week has been BUSY!!! We had our transfers this week, so I went from living with 3 other sisters to just my companion and I, and from covering half of Hualian to all of it. Everyday we have ran around like crazy trying to get everything done. I honestly have been loving it! I love being busy and the feeling you get when you go home and are exhausted from constantly going. 

This Sunday was our Primary program which was absolutely adorable! Then what made it even more perfect was our cute Filipina friend Judy came and loved it! Afterwards she told us how excited she was to learn about this gospel so she can teach her kids and have them have the same happiness. It really made my heart happy!

What was amazing as the kids shared their short and simple testimonies the spirit was so strong! I know that no matter where our testimonies are at the spirit will always be present. We don't need a grand experience to have a testimony, it all starts with this small hope and faith that it's true. 

I hope you have a great week! 我愛你們
❤ 包姐妹

Here are a bunch of pictures from this last week! Enjoy😊👍











No comments:

Post a Comment