Wednesday, December 25, 2019

Merry Christmas! 聖誕節快樂!

Merry Christmas Everyone!!!

I hope you all have an amazing and miracle filled Christmas! 
This week has been amazing! I got my new trainee this week, Sister Fondell! She is originally from Sweden but has lived in Massachusetts for the last 11 years. She is so sweet and is such a trooper! 

We have so many Christmas miracles! Our new friends Zhi Mama and Sister Xu set baptismal dates after our second meeting with them. We have been using the Book of Mormon like crazy in our street contacts and people are loving it! We got over 5 people to set up with us in the past 3 days! So many miracles when we have faith and work hard!

On Sunday we went up to Taipei for the missionary Christmas concert. What an amazing experience! The spirit was so strong the entire time, and made it feel like Christmas. 
It was the first time that our MTC district(aka family) were reunited since we came to Taiwan, and the last time before the sisters go home. I love them all so much! It blows me away that I've only known them for a little over a year and yet they have become my best friends. I don't know what I would do without them, I'm grateful I had the opportunity to meet them all.

With being in Hualien and usually a solid +70° weather it hasn't felt like a normal Christmas. However, because of all the normal indicators of Christmas aren't present I've had the opportunity to focus on the true meaning of Christmas, which is Christ. I feel that I've come to know my Savior better and I understand more of who He is. 

I hope you all have an opportunity to take the time to really think about the Savior this Christmas!

Love you all!
包姐妹

Pictures: Mission Christmas picture, MTC family, caroling with the Hualien missionaries, English class and MERRY Christmas from the Hualien Sisters!








No comments:

Post a Comment