Sunday, December 29, 2019

Sister Judy got Baptized!

好久不見!
It's only been since Wednesday so not many changes but there was one really big one! Our friend Sister Judy, Sister Valencia and I started teaching her, was baptized on Sunday!!!! It has been a process in the coming from life changes to the day before unsure if she get work off to come. But Heavenly Father surely has a plan and everything fell into place. 

Something I've learned from Sister Judy is how much this gospel can truly change us, and as lose our old life for his sake we ARE able to find a better life. This process wasn't easy for Sister Judy but as I watched her come out of the water and star to cry I knew it was all worth it. She told me that she never had been so happy before, and she was grateful for the start of her new life. 

It was the highlight of my week! 

I hope you all had a Merry Christmas and will have a happy new year! 

Love, Sister Porter 

Here is a picture from Sister Judy's baptism, our cute English class, we visit Sister Tao (who is an amazing artist) and the beautiful scenery of Taiwan





No comments:

Post a Comment