Monday, December 3, 2018

ITS DECEMBER!!!

Merry Christmas everyone!!!

So it hasn't been very long since my last email. The temple was absolutely amazing! I just love the temple so much! We got to do sealings they were in Chinese and I didn't understand a lot of what was being said but the spirit was still so strong!

We had English class on Thursday and we had 3 new families come because we had passed out English flyers earlier that week! So amazing and such a blessing!

We had a new member fireside last night, it was so good! And two of our friends came with us, and they both really liked it! So many blessings!

I just love my mission so much! It hasn't always been easy, but I've learned that I honestly can't do this with the Savior. I know he is mindful of us and will help us. Ahh I just love this gospel so much!!!

I love you all and hope you have an amazing Christmas Season!!

Love you all!
包姐妹!

No comments:

Post a Comment