Monday, December 17, 2018

1st Transfer✔

聖誕節快樂!

Hello everyone! I hope you are all having an amazing Christmas season!
This week has been kind of crazy. I finished my first transfer, where has the time gone I don't even know! So in our mission the Sisters can only teach women and families and the Elders can only teach men families. So my companion and I are over 5 areas, so trying to set all them up with memebers from their ward to help in the lesson has been kind of crazy. But so much fun because we have the opportunity to meet more people from the other wards.

Some of the fun things we've done this week in the Celebration of Christmas

- we went caroling at the Carrefour (Taiwan's Walmart) with other missionaries and members. It was so much fun! We had some little kids from the ward who helped us hand stuff out, they honestly just would go hand people stuff and they would take it because they're so cute!

- we had a ward Christmas party, which was super fun. We had about 10 friends come who are looking into the Gospel. It was such a miracle!

- we also have been caroling and taking Christmas cards to our members

We met this really cool lady named Diana after English class. She was actually baptized when she was 8 but left the church in her teenage years because she felt like it didn't feel home anymore. But since we've met her we have had her come to activities and meet some of the memebers. And she says it feels more like home, so yay!

I have been learning so much and I'm so grateful for this opportunity to be a missionary! I love this gospel so much and it has helped my life so much!

I love you all! 我愛你們!❤

Love, Sister Porter 包姐妹

No comments:

Post a Comment