Monday, December 24, 2018

Merry Christmas! 聖誕節快樂🎄

Merry Christmas everyone!
I hope you all have absolutely amazing Christmas day!

This Christmas has been so much fun and I'm so grateful I have the opportunity to spend it in Taiwan as a missionary!

-We set our friend Izzie up for a baptismal date! She is so cute and so ready! I'm so excited for her!

-Zone Conference, we talked about the different names of Christ and which is our favorite and why. I had the opportunity to share mine, The light of the Wolrd. I love this name so much because I know it's by his light we see all the beautiful things around us.

-Sister Griffin, Sister Andersen and their comps got to spend the night with us because of different meetings and its to far for them to travel back and forth.

-Our Christmas concert! Oh my gosh it was so cool because we had so many people there, and at the end of it our Mission President got up and told everyone the good feeling they were feeling was the Holy Ghost. And invited everyone to be baptized over the pulpit. One of our friends we've been trying to set up with her husband came up to us and both her and her husband asked us what they need to do to prepare for baptism! So cool!

- funny story, so last night we had dinner at a members house with 4 of our Elders in our district. When we went to leave I bent down to put on my shoes well my hair got caught in my comps backpack zipper. So if your were curious it takes 2 elders and 1 sister missionary about 5 minutes to get someone's hair out of a zipper😅😂

I love you all so much and I'm so grateful for this Christmas season!

Haha sorry if this email is a little scattered... I'm a tad excited to call my family!

I love you all and Merry Christmas! 我愛你們! 聖誕節快樂

Love, Sister Porter 包姐妹

No comments:

Post a Comment