Wednesday, February 20, 2019

Blessings of the Temple

哈嘍!
 
What an amazing Pday! I was able to call my family this morning and talk with them! What a blessing! I'm so excited to be able join my family in doing 'Come Follow Me' and pray with them. As a mission we have had a focus on working/uplifting our members, and as a companionship we have been inviting our members to start or continue doing 'Come Follow Me' and have promised them blessings of closer family relationships and have the spirit in their home. I'm looking forward to seeing those same blessings for my own family. 
 
Today we had the opportunity to go to the temple. I don't think I can say it enough of how much I love the temple and the feelings when I'm there. A couple of days ago I was studying about the temple and what blesses come from going to the temple. I came across a scripture in D&C 109:22 that says when we leave the temple we are armed with God's name, glory, power and Angels. I was looking forward to going to the temple and feelings those blessings, and now that I've gone I feel rejuvenated and ready to face the world! 
 
We also had the amazing opportunity to have Zone Conference and be taught by our amazing Mission President, his wife and fellow missionaries. It was exactly what I needed and everything that was mentioned where things I had been studying in my personal study. It was confirming everything I had been learning and gave me more clarification for answers I've had. 
 
I think the hardest thing of being a missionary is knowing how much this gospel bless people's lives but them being too busy to meet or come to church. I've come to love these people so much and I want to help them all! I'm learning patience and diligence everyday, and learning to rejoice in the moments when people agree to meet with us.
 
I love this gospel so much! And I'm so grateful to be a missionary! 
 
我愛你們!
 
Love, Sister Porter 
包姐妹

No comments:

Post a Comment