Sunday, September 1, 2019

1 Year Marks, Baptisms, and High School Flashbacks

大家早安!
This week has been crazy and so much fun! 

- We had our first Zone Council which means I got to see Sisters Griffin and Concardas!!! Ah I love them! We had an amazing discussion about Listening with Love❤ How important it is to really listen to people; our companions, our friends, members, people on the street. And it makes it such a difference! When we put in the effort to really listen to someone not only do you better understand their situation but you love them even more! 

- We hit our 1 year mark, Ahh! Time is going by so fast. I honestly can't believe it has already been a year, there are days I still feel like I just got here. It's been absolutely an amazing experience. I've learned so much and I would never trade this for anything. 

- JOHNNY GOT BAPTIZED!!!!!! This is our friend from Yilan and he got baptized this last Saturday. It has been a long time coming but the day finally came it was so happy! He has changed so much and his testimony has grown incredibly. It hasn't been easy for him, but because of the hard times his testimony has grown even stronger!

- We ate lunch with one of our friends, who is a senior in high school and she brought two of her friends with her. I was dying of laughter by the end of lunch. It brought back memories, and all 3 of them agreed to meet with us again next week to talk about the gospel! 

I absolutely adore my mission! It's been the most amazing experience! I have loved seeing how the gospel changes everyone, and it makes them all so much happier! 

我愛你們!
Love, Sister Porter 

No comments:

Post a Comment