Sunday, September 22, 2019

Zone Conference & MTC 同伴😊

Hello Everyone!

This week has been crazy busy and also absolutely AMAZING!

We met a new friend this week who was actually a member referral. Her name is 林/黃姐妹, we shared the Restoration with her and gave her a Book of Mormon. She was pretty quiet through out us sharing and I was little worried of what she was thinking. But then our member and her friend started beating her testimony of the Book of Mormon, and how it had changed her life. There was this amazing spiritual feeling that became stronger and we could tell our new friend was recognizing that what her friend was saying is true!
Sunday our friend 潘姐妹 came to church with us! We were a little worried when we had 2 minutes until it started and she still wasn't there. We called to ask where she was and simply told us she could see us and walked through the door 😅 Our members welcomed her with open arms and really sought to get to know her.
I'm so grateful for all of these AMAZING members, there strong testimonies and great love for everyone!❤

Thursday we had Zone Conference which was absolutely AMAZING! We focused on becoming better teachers, especially using the Book of Mormon. Zone Conference is one of my favorite things because you get to see everyone in your zone and then also get to hear from President & Sister Peterson and other missionaries! I always walk away from it so happy, just because I can feel the spirit so strongly!

After Zone Conference my companion and I headed down to 台東 (TaiDong) with the missionaries assigned there so we could go on exchanges with the amazing Sisters Horton and Concardas! I had the opportunity to go on an exchange with my AMAZING MTC companion! Its amazing to see how much we have both grown and changed in just a year. Both being able to understand and communicate in Chinese and having a better understanding of the gospel. I'm beyond grateful I got to spend a day being her companion once again!

One last thing that is absolutely AMAZING is the Book of Mormon! I love the Book of Mormon! Everyday I Study from the Book of Mormon and I learn or take something new away everytime! And now on top of all this amazingness we now have the new Book of Mormon Videos coming out! If you have not had the chance to watch it yet, I highly encourage you to watch it. It helps all the stories come to life and better understand what those people felt.

I love this gospel. I love my Savior and Heavenly Father. I love my mission. I love Taiwan. I love the people in Taiwan. I love the Book of Mormon. I love all of my companions. And I love all of you!

I hope you all have an AMAZING week!

Love, 包姐妹💜

No comments:

Post a Comment