Sunday, October 13, 2019

Conference Weekend & Spiritual Guidance

Hello Family and Friends!

Last Monday we went to a national park called Taroko! Oh my goodness absolutely gorgeous! I felt like I was in Utah for a little bit. It was so much fun! We went with one of the friends we are teaching which just made it even better!

We visited multiple different members this week. Everytime we visit them I just love them even more!

The best part of my week was General Conference! I feel like all of my questions that I had were addressed in this last Conference. To me there was three main topics
1. Trust God, He has knows what is best for everyone. 
2. We need to be doing better. We are doing ok right now but still half hearted, we need to give our all in.
3. Personal Revelation is key! We need our own testimonies and know how to communicate with God.
I absolutely loved it!

Lastly I had the most amazing experience yesterday! In my personal study I was studying about how to better recognize the Holy Ghost and his promptings. Afterwards, we were heading to comp study and my companion asked me where I wanted to go. This past week I kept picturing a 7-11 that was way out into our area and had passed once. This 7-11 came to mind and so we started going. This was about a 30 minute bike ride, and so on the way I was still pondering my personal study. I was praying to be able to recognize the spirit, when we got to a stop light and I heard a quite voice in my head say "turn left". I doubted at first and when I looked down the street there was not really anything there. I kept getting this feeling I needed to turn left so I told my companion we needed to turn left and so we did. We continue biking down this street and my prayer gets even stronger, I just wanted to know why we were in this area. We tried talking to people on the streets but no one would listen. We kept biking and at one point I looked down a small street that branched off the street I was on, and then I heard the voice again "turn right". Faster than last time I quick told my companion and we turned down the street. We biked for a little bit and we saw a sign for the neighborhood "Empire Castle". We both stopped immediately and were shocked. why? Because we are teaching a cute Filipino woman that recently moved and since then has been hard to get in contact with. She had sent us a partial address which part of it was living in Empire Castle. After searching we finally found her house! She wasn't home but we finally found her! IT WAS A MIRACLE!

I know that if we pray for, study, and search we will be guided by the Holy Ghost. And as we follow those promptings we will continue to be guided. I know God lives and is aware of all us. He loves us and knows what is best. All we must do is trust Him.

我愛你們
❤包姐妹

No comments:

Post a Comment