Sunday, October 20, 2019

Pictures 10-20-2019

Haha I'm sorry this week I have a couple things I need to get done today so it will just be some pictures!


Exchanges with Sister DeLong!!!

Family History


New Friends



A returning member (Sister Li 李姐妹) we are starting to work with!


An adorable member (Sister Jiang 江姐妹) and her fat cat


The beautiful hike we went on this morning! TAIWAN IS THE BEST 



Pday last week we went to a park and a slide that consisted of us needing to wearing helmets




English class teachers!!!

So Wednesday's my comp and I dont teach English class but are the door people of helping people find classrooms. However, the other sisters were teaching about describing people by their physical attributes, well both of them a dark haired and dark eye colored. So they came and got me so the kids could describe my hair & eye color. This picture is the kids trying to guess my eye color (the problems of Hazel eyes and they aren't a clear color) 



No comments:

Post a Comment